Friday, February 01, 2013

Long Exposure Photography: The View, The Sky and Experiments with a Torch



It was a nice night out tonight so I decided to take advantage of it and photograph the sky and play with my torch :D

Originally, I wanted to photograph the sky. I got on top of the entertainment area roof (which made Koola really cross and worried LOL) and photographed the view and the sky...


A plane flew past :)




STARS :O


Those three spots were kinda creepy and also remind me of Swedish House Mafia...



I decided that it would be a great idea to play around with the torch since the background was quite awesome for that...


:)



Honey Badger Don't Give A Fuck

Smile!








What the background looked like without the torch art.
All in all, it was a success :D

No comments:

Post a Comment