Monday, November 26, 2012

Ice-Cream Nails



ICE-CREAM :D

With the insane heatwave we had last week topped with sprinkles of rain here and there, I was inspired to use this tutorial to create ice-cream nails for Manicure Mondays (here's my entry on Twitter) :D




I think they are so cute :) and a lot of people over the weekend smiled when I showed them "here's a cone, here's a scoop, let's put them together" :)




The polishes I used are:
Background: (1) Essence - Colour and Go: 118 Little Miss Sunrise
Cones: (1) Essence - Colour and Go: 71 Trendsetter
(2) Essence - Colour and Go: 99 Wanna Say Hello
Ice-Cream Scoops: (1) Essence - Colour and Go: 108 Ultimate Pink
(2) Essence - Colour and Go: 138 L.O.L
(3) Essence - Colour and Go: 132 Break Through
(4) Essence - Colour and Go: 109 Off To Miami!
(5) Essence - Colour and Go: 114 Fame Fatal
(6) Passion - French White
(7) Rimmel - 60 Seconds: 840 Blue Eyed Girl

I hope everyone has a good week! It's Lady Gaga on Friday :O so watch this space for we are going to go Gaga crazy in this household (and I'm not even a big fan but why not join the hype?).

No comments:

Post a Comment