Sunday, October 28, 2012

Things I Desipise: Flies

The fly. What an interesting little creature. Interesting and fucking stupid!

These little shits like to buzz around me and it drives me absolutely mental. I hate it so much. Hate doesn't even describe the amount of distaste and anger that I feel towards them when they merrily and oh so deviously fly around me, as if to torture me.

Firstly, I don't understand why and how they always find themselves in my room. There is NOTHING here but a mess of papers and nail polish. And books. And a Deadmau5 head. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!

Secondly, they are really stupid and can't figure out how a window works. BRO. You do not fly into the damn glass. I've courteously opened the window so that you may exit my bedroom. I've also kept the door open. Why do you ignore these gateways to freedom? Why do you and your mates congregate in my bedroom? Why must you guys irritate me endlessly when I am trying to study for International Finance or Mathematics? WHY?

Thirdly, their little buzzing sound. I don't know what is worse. That or a mosquito. If I could delete that sound from being a recognisable sound in my array of recognisable sounds, I would. I hate that sound. IT IS SO ANNOYING.

I am so annoyed that I cannot even finish writing this properly because FUCK YOU FLIES.

No comments:

Post a Comment