Saturday, October 27, 2012

Random Thoughts from Twitter

If you follow me on Twitter you already know this: I Tweet a lot.
If you don't follow me on Twitter, let me tell you something: I Tweet a lot.

I Tweet A LOT of random things: rants, vents, happy thoughts, sad thoughts... Everything and anything. Though a lot of the time I also Tweet about things that I'd like to blog about sometime but may not get the chance to so I do my best to sum it up into 140 characters.

Though I've decided that I am going to do my best to ensure that I do blog about these thoughts that I have because, well, this is my corner of the internet and "I'll do what I want" (Cartman voice).

I want to try be a more active blogger as well and not only blog about things I've taken photos of. IDK. I used to blog a lot nicely when I was younger and I guess I just don't have the inspiration to sit down and type about my random thoughts and such.

Whatever it is, I shall try to be a more active blogger. That is all. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment