Saturday, September 08, 2012

Leopard Nails



Tonight is my friend's 21st! The theme is "bling" and suggested that girls think Jerseylicious and animal print when we pick our outfits!

SO of course I had to ensure that my nails matched so last night I did my nails. I am in a rush to get ready for the party so this is going to be a really quick post, and the photos aren't great at all :( but you get the idea of what I was going for here haha :)

That's the top I am going to wear :)






I'm extremely happy with the way that they turned out as it was my first time doing freehand leopard print nails :) I initially started to do the black lines using my dotting tool but I switched to a toothpick after, I found it much easier with the toothpick.

The polishes I used are:
Charlie by Revlon - 003 Samba Nights
Essence - Colour and Go: 46 Wake Up!
Essence - Nude Glam: 06 Hazelnut Cream Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment