Monday, August 06, 2012

Gradient Half Moon Mani



Last week, I found this competition at Polish Art Addiction and was a little bit stuck for a design to do :( though while taking a break during studying yesterday, I found this mani on Reddit Laqueristas and I immediately knew that I'd be recreating that mani, I just needed to find the right colours :)

I took out my polish collection and immediately began pairing my colours together and the purples stood out the most to me :) so I went for those! I took these photos this morning after some cleaning up (I finished doing the mani just after midnight so I hadn't had a chance to clean up properly though I feel it isn't too bad).

I tend to bite the sides of my fingers when I am studying and nervous :(






For this mani, I used:
Charlie by Revlon - 012 Fiesta Fantasy
Essence - Colour and Go: 86 A Lovely Secret

Overall I am very happy with how these came out :) I feel my gradient technique is getting a lot better which is awesome :D

I got a compliment from two of the girls in my one class as well :)

6 comments:

  1. it's nice :)
    i'd like to recreate it sometime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      You definitely should, it was so easy to do :) if you do recreate it, please show me pictures! I'd love to see :)

      Delete
  2. This looks fantastic! I never thought of doing a half moon gradient before; I will definitely save your idea for a future mani. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :)

      You must show me when you do it! :)

      Delete