Monday, August 13, 2012

Crackle Polish Fail




Such a fail :(

Last night during the closing ceremony of the Olympic Games (after doing some studying), I tried to do a splatter mani and it DID NOT WORK so at around 23:00 I opted for something I thought would be easy and effective: crackle polish.

I've used crackle polish before (see here), and it worked out awesome! So I was really excited to use my own crackle polish as I'd never used it before.

I spent about half an hour trying to decide what colour would look good underneath white crackle and I opted for silver as I thought that would look really awesome.






In my opinion, it does not :( it looked really messy and all I wanted to do was redo them but it was way too late to take it all off so I spent the whole of today hiding my nails LOL.

It's a pity because the crackle came out so nice and it was a nice polish to work with. I'd like some suggestions! :) Which colours look nice underneath a white crackle polish?

The polishes I used are:
Charlie by Revlon - 004 Party Girl
Tip Top Nail Chic - Rikki Brest: White Confetti

No comments:

Post a Comment