Monday, July 02, 2012

Zig-Zag, Gold and Red Mani



On one of the Facebook groups I am part of, one of the girls posted a mani she did and I thought it was super pretty and I decided to replicate it :D

I felt this mani was super appropriate for the final of the Euro 2012 as well! Seeing as I was supporting Spain... :) so I did this mani while watching the final on Sunday evening.





I love the double accent nail feature, so cute! The boss at work asked me why I painted two nails different and (as a joke) I said the red and gold were for Spain and if Italy won... *raised both middle fingers* :P he laughed :)

The polishes I used for this mani are:
Essence - Colour and Go: 92 Better Late Than Never
Paris - Shade 038
Paris - Shade 070
Tip Top Nail Chic - 971 Gold Digger

No comments:

Post a Comment