Sunday, July 15, 2012

Shopping Spree!


This weekend I went on a shopping spree as I was in dire need of some new winter clothes... It was quite frustrating being at the shops for ages with tons of people all around but I am very pleased with what I bought :)

From Foschini:



I love the delicateness of this finish!

SO EXCITED FOR ARM WARMERS AND HEADBAND AND SCARF! :D


Poncho!

Love the hearts :)



From YDE:

Stretchy skirt... It fits me SO WELL.

MORE HEADBANDS!


I ADORE THIS! It fits me so nicely and just ahh it is awesome :)

From Mr Price:

The bows are too cute! I want to make a mani out of this sometime :)

SOCKS!






I also got nail polish... Featured in the photo below but I took a close up as well.


Got socks and stockings :)

From top to bottom:
Charlie by Revlon: 003 Samba Nights
 Charlie by Revlon: 012 Fiesta Fantasy
Charlie by Revlon: 007 Think Green
Charlie by Revlon: 004 Party Girl
On the right:
 Rimmel: 60 Seconds: 819 Green With Envy


Time to pack everything nicely because right now some of the items are in packets and others on my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment