Monday, May 21, 2012

Rainbow Mani



I often find myself browsing through Pinterest for nail art ideas and last night between study breaks I found a rainbow and black tape mani.

I immediately set out to do this mani and after spending a lot of time cutting up thin pieces of tape (I should obtain some striping tape, lol) and painting my nails colour by colour, I decided to leave them as pure rainbows :D they look so pretty as they are and I didn't want to cover them up and only have a hint of the rainbow show through.

I got a few compliments :D and my mom said that they look like sweets :)






My hands are dry as you can see :( the weather has become quite cold!

I used these polishes:
Catrice - 130 Lucky In Lilac
Essence - Colour and Go: 39 Lime Up!
Essence - Colour and Go: 51 Mellow Yellow
Essence - Colour and Go: 53 You Belong To Me
Essence - Colour and Go: 92 Better Late Than Never
Passion - Paradise

The orange is an unnamed, non-numbered Paris polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment