Monday, May 28, 2012

Gradient Mani: Nude and Pink



My rainbow mani was becoming quite tatty so I needed to remove it and find a quick and pretty mani to do in between study and coding sessions. So over the weekend, I did just that!

I followed this tutorial done by The Nailsaurus.



I really like how it looks :D I've been told by a few people that it looks like I've clawed someone and have blood on my finger nails, lol.

The polishes I used for this mani are:
Essence - Colour and Go: 92 Better Late Than Never
Essence - Nude Glam: 06 Hazelnut Cream Pie

Today when I was at the pharmacy, I also bought this polish. When I saw it there was no way I was not going to get it, look at the shiny sparkliness! So excited to use it :D The people at the pharmacy were also really nice about the broken polish bottle and they let me exchange it for a new one :) lesson learned though! Always check polish bottles before buying them because people may not always be so nice.

Essence Nail Art Special Effect! Topper: 08 Night In Vegas


No comments:

Post a Comment