Monday, April 09, 2012

Easter Mani



I redid my nails on Thursday night! :)

I searched on Pinterest for a while and found a whole collection of manis I could possibly do. Eventually I settled on a dotted mani :) I can't find the original post, but here's the picture of the mani by Leslie over at Polish Art Addiction that inspired me.

I tried to keep the colours the same but I also wanted my own twist to it...



I love this! It is so pretty and it reminds me of Speckled Eggs :)

My Easter mani reminds me of this cup that we have... So I had to photograph my hand with the cup!


When I watermarked the picture, I noticed that my one nail has a chip in the polish, boo! :(

For this mani I used:
Catrice - 130 Lucky In Lilac
Essence - Colour and Go: 39 Lime Up!
Essence - Colour and Go: 51 Mellow Yellow
Passion - French White
Sinful Colors - Shade 871

No comments:

Post a Comment