Monday, April 02, 2012

Another Spotty Funky Tape Mani



My mom absolutely adored my nails and asked me to do hers as well. Last night before I finished off studying for my exam, I completed her nails... Here's what her nails look like:


I love this colour combination :) I think the shimmer from the red really looks awesome with the black and white. My mom said it reminds her a bit of Formula 1 and I totally agree! Again, this manicure was inspired by this mani done by Leslie over at Polish Art Addiction (which I did for myself too, see this post).




A bottle picture for fun! The polished shined pretty and I had to photograph it :)

Now I best go revise for my exam which is at 14:00 today!

For this mani I used:
Essence - Tip Painter
Paris - Shade 038
Paris - Shade 070
Rimmel - 60 Seconds: 310 Red Carpet

No comments:

Post a Comment