Saturday, March 31, 2012

Spotty Funky Tape Mani



SO IT IS AVICII TODAY! WOO! We will be leaving after we eat lunch!

I am still not 100% sure what I am going to wear because it is a tad cold and it is an outdoors rave AND it will go on until the evening BUT here are my nails that I did last night:



I am extremely happy with this! I was inspired by this mani done by Leslie over at Polish Art Addiction. I don't have a bigger dotting tool so I had to use the one that I've got but I think it turned out awesome anyway :)

ALSO, I must add that the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri polish is AMAZING! I was too scared to test if the polish was really dry after 30 seconds, but I love the finish it gave, it feels thicker than the other top coats I've used before. And it was definitely dry by the time I went to bed, lol :)

For this mani I used:
Catrice - 130 Lucky In Lilac
Essence - Tip Painter
Paris - Shade 038
Paris - Shade 070

No comments:

Post a Comment