Monday, February 13, 2012

First Day Back!

So today was my first day back at University! Third year! :D


Though let's step back FOURTEEN HOURS AGO. My brother insisted that we wake up to watch the Grammy's. I couldn't fall asleep last night, so I BBMed him to say that he should rather wake me up at 05:00 and we fast forward all the rubbish during the Grammy's like adverts and songs we don't like.

I am so tired so if this doesn't make sense, forgive me.

He comes at 02:55 to wake me up and I asked him if he read my message. He said he hadn't. He insisted that I tell him what it said so I did and he got so angry and stormed off saying that I had ruined everything for him and what not. Booooo hoooo! He started to BBM me that I had ruined it and that he wasn't excited anymore. He went inside to watch on his own.

We really just wanted to see Skrillex and Deadmau5... That's all... IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?!

I tried to fall asleep but I couldn't so I joined him to watch. It was SO BORING. There were so many songs that I didn't like or didn't know and the few that I did like... Just zoomed past so fast and we were back at adverts or boring songs.

They also didn't present the categories that we wanted to watch. My brother proceeded to fall asleep at around 04:15 and I was stuck getting tortured by people like Nicki Minaj and Taylor Swift. My ears. I fell asleep briefly though but I was mostly ranting on Twitter lol.

I ate some banana cake at around 05:30 and my stomach got SO SORE and I felt extremely nauseous. I nearly puked several times while trying to eat my breakfast at 06:30. I also managed to not get ready on time because I was so tired :(

The actual first day back was alright, by the time afternoon lectures came I could no longer focus and my eyes were dry from my lenses and the fan in my car that everytime I blinked, I felt like sleeping. Horrible feeling. I can barely concentrate to type this. I was so scared that I'd fall asleep while driving :(

OH and the best was that after the show my brother Googled to see what the outcomes were of the categories that we wanted to see and apparently there was some pre-award show or some bullshit, I don't know and I actually don't give a shit anymore I am never waking up to watch that live AGAIN. EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment