Saturday, January 28, 2012

Diagonal Dots Mani and Green Spotty Pedi





Yesterday afternoon, before I fetched my brother from school, I started doing my nails.

I finished them off when I got back home but I decided to photograph them today because I wanted to clean the polish off my skin first, lol :)



It was quite tough to take a photo of my hands like that with my camera (Nikon D3100) but I managed nonetheless! The combination of orange and green is a tad sore on the eyes, but I love the whole look anyway and the design was so fun to do :)

I also did my toes...



I should get someone to photograph my feet from the front, you can see the design here alright but I think it would be better if the photo was from the front, lol :)


For the mani, I used:
Essie - 116 Tangerine
Essence  - Colour and Go: 39 Lime Up!
L.A. Colors - Art Deco: NA912 - Silver

For the pedi, I used:
Essence - Colour and Go: 39 Lime Up!
Passion - Magic Green

No comments:

Post a Comment