Sunday, December 18, 2011

Mixed Up Mani



I went to the shops today with my mom because I wanted to get a bottle of an Art Deco thin precision brush polish to do some pretty nail art that I saw done in a video on YouTube.

While there, I saw other potential polishes that I wanted to get, as well as just random ones that caught my eye and I wanted to see what they looked like on my fingers so... This insanity happened:

Mixed Up Mani

INSANITY. I got the lilac and the left-most orange colour. The one on the right-most side of my nail was just a colour that stood out to me and I had to try it haha!

I wanted to try out the thin brush so I made a design, I quite like how it looks! I might do a full mani like this soon.


All in all, it was a good day! Three new polishes, ideas brewing in my head... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment