Sunday, November 27, 2011

Creepy Carnival 21st Birthday Party



Last night was AWESOME! :) The decorations were great, the music was great, the people were great... Everything was done so well and it was a lot of fun!

The theme was "Creepy Carnival". The host said he was to be the ringmaster and his girlfriend the ringmaster's assistant so no one could be those things (we were all his little minions I suppose lol!). I was struggling to think of what I could be and one of my friends suggested that I go as a mime so that's what I did!

I know photos are what everyone really wants to see and whatever I write is just jabbering so... Here you go! There aren't a lot but they're the nicest of the bunch that I took :)

Me with the Ringmaster.

Not a pirate! A gypsy fortune teller.
LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment