Sunday, July 31, 2011

Muffins!


On Friday, I had some fun in the kitchen..

I made two sets of muffins: peanut butter and banana muffins (which were made with ingredients that I can eat) and chocolate chip muffins (made with "normal" ingredients).

Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins (Gluten-Free)


Muffins!

Side View

Taking the paper off SLOWLY :)

Comments: I was EXTREMELY pleased with how these ones came out :) the texture was so much better than the cupcakes I made before. The paper didn't stick to the muffin. The only thing that worried me was that they tasted "doughey" and I was scared I didn't cook them properly (even though I left them in for more than the time, I think I left them in for 20 minutes in total, I had to keep checking and they weren't ready). My mom and step dad tasted them and said that it is probably just the rice flour that made it taste "doughey" because they were cooked fine :) SO YAY. AND I had another one while typing this and it didn't taste "doughey" at all (nor did the second one I had last night) so that first one may have just been bad (or the one I poked several times haha shame).

Chocolate Chip Muffins


More muffins!

Side View

NOM!

All of them :)

Comments: Everyone said that they were delicious :D which makes me so so so happy! Very chocolatey which sounded so good and I really wanted to eat one haha but I couldn't.

Overall, I am extremely happy :D My mom and step dad actually went out last night so they didn't see the muffin making process and were really surprised when they saw them in the morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment